- Christoph Vogel (2016) - ETH medal for his dissertation “Robust and accurate 3D motion estimation under adverse conditions”
- Muhammad Zeeshan Zia (2015) - ETH medal for his dissertation "High-Resolution 3D Layout from a Single View"
- Javier Montoya Zegarra (2015), Best Paper at PIA - Photogrammetric Image Analysis 2015 (with Jan D. Wegner, Lubor Ladicky, Konrad Schindler)
- Corinne Stucker (2015) Karl-Kraus-Nachwuchsförderpreis
- Maros Blaha (2015) - Qualcomm Innovation Fellowship 2015
Qualcomm Innovation Fellowship 2015 for his proposal titled "Efficient semantic 3d modeling for urban scenes".
- Jan Dirk Wegner (2014) - "Wissenschaftspreis der Deutschen Geodätischen Kommission" (science award of the German Geodetic Commission), which is awarded every two years to a highly qualified young scientist with a distinct international profile.
- Christoph Vogel (2013) - Marr Prize Honorable Mention at ICCV 2013, Sydney Australia (with Konrad Schindler, Stefan Roth)
- Zeeshan Zia (2012) - Best PhD Student Award at International Computer Vision Summer School (ICVSS) 2012 held in Sicily, Italy
- Zeeshan Zia (2012) - Qualcomm Innovation Fellowship 2012 for his proposal titled "Taking Augmented Reality to the Real World".
- Wilfried Hartmann (2012) - Youth Forum Best Paper Award at XXII ISPRS Congress 2012, Melbourne, sponsored by Leica Geosystems (with Sebastian Tilch, Henri Eisenbeiss, Konrad Schindler)
- Konrad Schindler (2012) - The U.V. Helava Award for best paper for the period 2008-2011 in ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (with Andreas Ess, Bastian Leibe, Luc van Gool)
- Konrad Schindler (2011) - The U.V. Helava Award for best paper in 2010 in ISPRS Journal of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (with Andreas Ess, Bastian Leibe, Luc van Gool)
- Zeeshan Zia, Konrad Schindler (2011) - Best Paper Award in 3rd International IEEE Workshop on 3d Representation and Recognition, sponsored by Microsoft Research (with Michael Stark, Bernt Schiele, Konrad Schindler)
- Emmanuel Baltsavias (2010) - ISPRS Fellow